- Donald Trump: "I would get along with [Assad]. I would get along with a lot of the world leaders that this country doesn't get along with. We get along with nobody. I will get along, I think, with Putin. And we will have a much more stable world."
- Jeb Bush: "When it comes to my brother, there’s one thing I know for sure: He kept us safe." After Trump blamed George W. Bush for the rise of President Obama.
- Scott Walker: "Mr. Trump, we don't need an apprentice in the White House, we have one right now."
- Carly Fiorina: "I dare Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama to watch these [Planned Parenthood] tapes. Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking, while someone says, 'We have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.' This is about the character of our nation. If we will not stand up and force President Obama to veto this bill, shame on us."
- Ben Carson: "He's an OK doctor." Jokingly referring to Trump and echoing Trump's own line on the campaign trail about Carson, a retired pediatric neurosurgeon. This came after Trump explained why he wants smaller doses of vaccines.
- Ted Cruz: "If I am elected president, on the very first day in office I will rip to shreds this catastrophic Iranian nuclear deal. If there’s anyone up here who would be bound by this catastrophic deal with Iran, they’re giving up their core responsibility as commander in chief."
PHOTO: Getty Images