Our 2015 iHeartRadio Music Festival is almost here! The annual two-night festival returns to Las Vegas this weekend, September 18th and 19th, and just in like in years past, it's going to be an amazing show.
This year's festival will showcase its start-studded lineup full of our favorite artists, special guests, and there may just be a surprise or two happening during the weekend.
The best part of all is that EVERYONE can watch it all go down. Fans can tune in to a live stream all weekend long via Yahoo Live both nights, September 18th & 19th at 7:00 p.m. PT/10:00 p.m. ET.
Here are 16 reasons you NEED to tune in to our 2015 iHeartRadio Music Festival:
1. We're all waiting for Kanye West's new album to drop, but until then you can watch him do his thing on stage. Plus, we always learn something from Yeezus.
2. Treat your ears to the heavenly voice that is Sam Smith.
3. Summer may be over now, but you can still stay cool with Demi Lovato!
4. Puff Daddy is BACK!
5. Disclosure will be there. And so will Sam Smith. And they have two songs together, so maybe they'll perform both? Please, guys?
6. Jennifer Lopez has got all the right moves on stage EVERY TIME.
7. Hozier is here to take us to church.
8. We NEED to see The Killers perform our favorite songs. **Cough cough, "Mr. Brightside," cough cough**
9. Want to not feel your face? Then tune in to The Weeknd's performance.
10. NICK. JONAS. That is all.
11. Speaking of which ... TREY SONGZ!
12. Jason Derulo's dance moves are INSANE to watch.
13. If you're ready to get your dance on, then you won't want to miss Diplo.
14. Or David Guetta for that matter.
15. No shirt, no shoes, no problems ... and Kenny Chesney!
16. Our iHeartRadio Music Festival is known for its amazing surprise guest appearances ... who knows who will show up this year! For instance, Fetty Wap will be there.
Photo: Getty Images