Photo: Katherine Tyler for iHeartRadio
Pentatonix is getting ready to release their brand new self-titled album this October, and ahead of the big release day, the group took over the iHeartRadio Twitter account for #TwitterTuesday Takeover! Pentaholics from all over the world sent in their questions via the #iHeartPentatonix hashtag, and Pentatonix answered them.
Pentatonix's third studio record and will be released on October 16th, and features 13 new songs, including a collaboration with Jason Derulo called "If I Ever Fall In Love." And the deluxe version comes with a few AWESOME covers including "Where Are U Now," "Cheerleader," and more.
Here are 17 things we learned from Pentatonix's iHeartRadio #TwitterTuesday Takeover:
1. They're all grown up and now love themselves some broccoli!
2. They never Google themselves.
3. They believe everything happens for a reason.
4. Scott is all about Pikachu.
5. LOOK AT THOSE FACES.
6. They loved working with Tink.
7. Chocolate = LIFE.
8. Superfruit is very down to make an "Evolution of Taylor Swift" video.
We bet it would be as flawless as their 1989 video.
9. Here are the Pentatonix ESSENTIALS for their tour bus. Very important.
10. They want to work with Jessie J.
11. They would not be able to handle themselves if Queen Bey showed up at one of their concerts.
12. They heart Christina Perri.
13. They're very wise.
14. They love all of the songs on their new self-titled album. But here are a few of the ones they're really excited for fans to hear:
15. They love watching Kelly Clarkson perform "Piece by Piece" on tour.
16. Here is their expert advice on having a good senior year:
17. They LOVE all of their fans Pentaholics.
Like, A LOT.
They really heart their fans.
If they could, they would hug every single Pentaholic in existence.
In fact, they may just adopt you if you play your cards right.