Sabrina has partnered with the American Red Cross's #2Steps2Minutes campaign to raise awareness for Home Fire Safety by designing a limited edition t-shirt. It features the lyrics to her new single "Smoke And Fire," and it can be purchased right HERE.
The #2Steps2 Minutes campaign focuses on fire safety "to reduce death and injuries from home fires, which claim an average of 7 lives every day."
Aside from her new single "Smoke And Fire," Sabrina is also currently working on her sophomore album, the follow-up to her 2015 debut Eyes Wide Open.
During her iHeartRadio Twitter Tuesday Takeover, we learned a lot about Sabrina, including the music she likes to listen to and cover, if she'd ever record a song with gal pal Meghan Trainor, what she really thinks of socks with sandals, and more.
Here are 17 things we learned from Sabrina Carpenter's iHeartRadio #TwitterTuesday Takeover:
1. She designed a t-shirt for the Reveal Project as part of the American Red Cross's #2Steps2Minutes campaign to raise awareness for Home Fire Safety ... and it features the title of her own new single "Smoke And Fire."
2. Yes, she stalks your Twitter. In fact, she does it all the time.
3. She's in the middle of recording a new album.
4. AND planning a tour.
5. She's a Troye Sivan fan. #Troyblemaker
6. She falls victim to autocorrect disasters just like you do.
7. In case you were wondering about her toilet paper habits...
8. She loves covering Adele songs.
9. Her comedy skills are on point.
10. She also appreciates a good pun.
11. You can't put a time stamp on her creative process.
12. You can tell how she's changed through her song-writing.
.@SabrinaMyWendy1 i changed a lot in my life and that always essentially comes through in writing. Words are my wealth in everything I do— iHeartRadio (@iHeartRadio) March 29, 2016
13. Speaking of song-writing...
14. When it comes down to the great socks and sandals debate, there is only one clear answer.
15. Here is the craziest thing she's ever been told.
You do you, boo. 😘
16. If there is one song she wishes she had written, it's Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody."
17. She'll be at our iHeartRadio Music Awards this weekend ... trying not to trip on the red carpet.