2015 has been a whirlwind year for music, scandal and everything in between, but we can't let the year pass without taking a look back at the highs and lows. While some artists went above and beyond to do the best for their fans (and others), some chart-toppers got into fights, licked a few pastries and said some not-so-nice things.
Since we're just one day away from Christmas, iHeartRadio decided to take a trip down memory lane to see which acts made the naughty or nice lists. You can trust that Santa's looking hard and heavy at this one. Take a look below!
1. Ariana Grande might have stayed busy on the road for the first part of 2015, but she caught some major flack in July. Just a few days before her MLB All-Star concert, footage surfaced of the left side of the face only diva secretly licking donuts and slamming America in a bakery. We will truly never forget donut gate.
2. Zayn Malik broke the hearts of millions when he split from One Direction, but he lands on our naughty list for his recent comments about the band. "If I would sing a hook or a verse slightly R&B, or slightly myself, it would always be recorded 50 times until there was a straight version that was pop, generic as f*ck, so they could use that version," he told Fader Magazine. Understandable sentiments, Zayn, but something tells us your former 1D bandmates didn't appreciate the remarks.
3. Meek Mill was straight up naughty for instigating a feud with Drake, which he ultimately lost. Back in July, he publicly dissed the MC for not writing his own bars. Even though Nicki Minaj's right-hand man went back and forth with Drizzy via a few diss tracks, his rhymes just weren't strong enough. Oh, and there's also the potential jail time he might face for violating his parole.
4. Miley Cyrus has done a ton of good this year for charity, but her outlandish nudity on magazine cover after magazine cover lands the pop titan on the naughty list. It's not just mag covers either. Have you looked at her costumes on her "Dead Petz" tour?
5. Rihanna's on this list for one reason, and that's her forever-in-the-making Anti.
1. Fetty Wap had one hell of a 2015, and he did a lot of good work in between releasing "Trap Queen" and his self-titled debut LP. He jumped in for Chris Brown's last minute Atlanta Gay Pride cancellation and even performed at Busta Rhymes' son's graduation party. Here's looking at another year of success.
2. 2015 proved to be quite a year for Zendaya too. Even though she didn't drop her sophomore album, she did take a stand up for herself by blasting Giuliana Rancic over insensitive comments about her dreads and then clocking a French magazine for blatant photoshop on her body. Continue to use that voice, Z!
3. Katy Perry makes our nice list because even though she stayed consistent in the headlines for her bad blood with Taylor Swift, she stayed mum on the topic and took the high road. That definitely counts for something!
4. Leave it to the happy-go-lucky Ed Sheeran to do some good for his celebrity friends by lending his voice to multiple collaborations (The Weeknd, Beyoncé and Macklemore, to name a few) and even signing singer/songwriter Jamie Lawson to his Gingerbread Man Record label.
5. Kanye West played nice in 2015. He collaborated with Rihanna and Paul McCartney on "FourFiveSeconds," continued to work steadily on SWISH and, most importantly, became the father of a baby boy that you might have heard of named Saint West. Now, just drop that album and we'll be good to go in 2016.
Photo: Getty Images