Jamie recently released his new self-titled album, and the record shot straight to number one on the charts. The album includes his hit single "Wasn't Expecting That," along with ten other new songs.
In case you're still familiarizing yourself with Jamie, we learned a lot about him during our Twitter Tuesday Takeover .. not to mention a lot about Ed too. They talked about everything from movies, to music, to Disney Princesses, to animals, and everything in between.
Here are 42 things we learned from Ed Sheeran and Jaime Lawson's iHeartRadio #TwitterTuesday Takeover:
1. Ed Sheeran's favorite Taylor Swift song is "Enchanted."
Photo: Getty Images
2. When it comes to pets for Ed: Cats > Dogs.
@Indigozap cat— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) November 3, 2015
3. However, Jaime is allergic to cats.
4. If you plan to catch Jaime on tour, he's currently taking requests.
5. The first stop for Jaime in the morning is the bathroom.
6. Ed and Jaime are totes besties.
7. Pizza is the most powerful substance on Earth.
@infinitysheeran yes— iHeartRadio (@iHeartRadio) November 3, 2015
8. Never give Ed your password to anything.
9. Ed can be pretty smart, though.
Finally logged on pic.twitter.com/6GtJ7G7LVa— iHeartRadio (@iHeartRadio) November 3, 2015
10. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, they have everything under control.
@poeticafi grenades— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) November 3, 2015
11. If you can be a dragon, ALWAYS be a dragon.
12. Ed's love for flannel shirts is unmatched by any other living soul.
@demiplusteddy I've been known to frequent flannels— iHeartRadio (@iHeartRadio) November 3, 2015
Photos: Getty Images
13. Clearly there is only one super hero worth being in this world for Ed, and it is Iron Man.
14. There's no need to choose between the two great loves in Ed's life.
@finnickodawr both— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) November 3, 2015
15. Ed is very much missing out on one of the most epic cinematic experiences ... because he's NEVER seen High School Musical!
**Side Note: Movie night, Ed?
16. Jaime has only gotten more wise with age.
17. Ed only has one question: "Why you gotta be so rude?"
@the1975ed rudeness— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) November 3, 2015
18. Jaime loves being signed to Ed's label Gingerbread Man Records.
19. Ed has this whole fashion thing down solid.
@liamsIambo odd socks— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) November 3, 2015
20. ED READS YOUR FAN MAIL, SHEERIOS!
@1989sheerans usually yes— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) November 3, 2015
21. Jaime also reads your tweets.
22. Jaime has a special talent for flawlessly recreating the thumbs up emoji.
Hello!!! It's Jamie! pic.twitter.com/e0i4XjCGnP— iHeartRadio (@iHeartRadio) November 3, 2015
23. Jamie also loves him some Country music, and is a fan of Kacey Musgraves.
24. If Ed could be a Disney Princess, it's all about Pocahontas.
25. But his favorite animated movie is The Lion King.
26. And his favorite Ellie Goulding song is "Explosions."
@burning_red13 explosions— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) November 3, 2015
27. Jamie could basically be a professional photographer if he wanted to.
28. Jamie could not be happy in life without his tea.
29. This world ain't big enough for two robots ... and according Ed, there's only room for R2-D2.
30. So far, Jaime's greatest accomplishment is his no. 1 album.
31. And his most meaningful song is "All Is Beauty."
32. But if he could have, he would have loved to write Ed's "Tenerife Sea."
33. And it looks like they're could be an Ed/Jaime collab in the future.
34. But Jaime still has other dreams.
35. In case you were still having trouble deciding where you stand on the great "Read The Book First/See The Movie" debate ... ALWAYS READ THE BOOK FIRST.
36. Here is Jaime's favorite memory of his Ed bromance thus far:
37. If he had his way, Ed would be James Bond.
38. Also, Ed's got jokes. And A LOT of them!
39. There is no one quite like Scooby-Doo.
40. There is only one way to be when Homer Simpson is your dad.
41. If you plan on watching Ed in "The Bastard Executioner," wait until you see Episode 10.
42. Here is the definitive recipe for success via Jaime: