Another year, another Grammy Awards in the books, and we thoroughly enjoyed every second of this year's show. The night was filled with amazing performances from some legendary artists, mind-blowing on-stage collaborations, a few hilarious and unexpected moments, and of course some great Grammy wins.
Sam Smith cleaned up during this year's Grammy Awards, taking home FOUR well-deserved Grammys. Artists like AC/DC, Gwen Stefani, Usher, Stevie Wonder, Pharrell Williams, Mary J. Blige, Sia, and more all shared the stage this year. But there were a few more amazing moments we'll never forget.
Check out the Top 9 Moments of the 2015 Grammy Awards below:
1. Madonna and her bull dancers during her performance of "Living For Love." The Queen of Pop has STILL got it.
2. Paul McCartney dancing like no one was watching during Ed Sheeran's performance ... and then realizing that EVERYONE was watching.
3. Kanye West, Rihanna, and Paul McCartney's amazing performance of their song "FourFiveSeconds."
4. Beck getting jokingly Kanye'd after he won Album of the Year.
5. Jay Z's reaction to Kanye's joke.
6. Beyonce's flawless performance. She basically looked like angel descending to Earth from Heaven.
7. Sam Smith's acceptance speech for Record of the Year. He said:
"I'll keep this one brief – I just want to thank the man that inspired me to write this record. You broke my heart because now I've got four Grammys."
8. Kristen Wiig dancing along side Maddie Ziegler during Sia's performance of "Chandelier."
9. And, finally ... THIS:
Check out the rest of what you missed at the 2015 Grammy Awards below:
Photos: Getty Images