Iggy Azalea is known for letting her words on Twitter get her in some trouble a little too frequently, but the pop rapper took to the social media platform earlier this week to casually drop some major news about her forthcoming album.
During a chit-chat with fans, I-G-G-Y revealed some huge details about her upcoming LP, including the title of the project, when she plans on dropping the lead single and even whether or not she plans on heading on tour to promote the sophomore effort.
It all started when the MC took to Twitter to share a photo of her on her way to her record label to play the album for executives. Check out all the bits we learn about the release from the Twitterverse Q&A below!
1. It's going to be called Digital Distortion.
2. The lead single will be released this month.
3. ... even though the album won't be released until 2016.
4. As of now, there's no features on the LP, but she's going to be asking folks for them soon.
5. Her album artwork has already been shot too!
6. No theme this time, folks.
7. Fans can expect some major promotional ventures, including performances and an upcoming tour in support of the album.