Listen to Exploding Chimney Radio on iHeartRadio

Exploding Chimney Radio

(NEWSER) – If your name isn't Santa Claus, you shouldn't even think about trying to enter a house through a chimney, the fire department in Tucson, Ariz., said after rescuing a teenager yesterday. The 16-year-old had forgotten his keys and, locked out of the house with his younger brother, became stuck after trying to get in through the chimney, the Arizona Republic reports. After a neighbor heard his cries for help, firefighters lowered a rope and hoisted the sooty but unharmed boy out of the chimney.

Read the full story on Newser.com

PHOTO: Shutterstock