There's nothing like having your photo taken with your favorite band or singer. That's why iHeartRadio hooked some very lucky fans up to have their photo taken with British heartthrobs The Vamps.
We asked fans to submit their photos via Twitter using the hashtag #MyPhotoWithTheVamps, and when the guys recently stopped by iHeartRadio HQ, we had the guys take a photo with their fans's photos! The full video debuted on iHeartRadio's Snapchat Discover Channel, but you can check out what went down right here.
The Vamps just dropped their brand new single, "Wake Up," earlier this month, with their second full length album of the same name set to be released on November 27th.
Check out what happened with these fans when The Vamps got a hold of their photos:
1. This little lady got a kiss.
2. Looks like we have a pair of mustache twins on our hands here:
3. This lucky gal got a giant group hug from the guys.
4. The guys were really digging Danny's progress in facial hair.
5. This fan was a little sick, so the guys tried to make her feel better.
6. The guys loved this fan's pearly whites.
7. Spain is waiting for The Vamps and The Vamps are waiting for Spain.
8. Turkey also loves The Vamps, and the feeling is mutual.
9. The band loved this fan and her dog, Lucie the lab.
10. When Gabby turned her photo into The Vamps Inception.
11. This lucky lady basically got to make out with Brad.
Photos: Rachel Kaplan for iHeartRadio