(NEWSER) – As Jezebel points out, Jeb Bush likes to talk about his supposedly famous, "secret" guacamole recipe. On Bush's campaign website, you can even buy a Made-in-America "Guaca Bowle" for $75. (The description notes, "Jeb and Columba love whipping up guacamole on Sunday Funday.")
Now, in a new interview with NPR, Bush finally reveals his recipe publicly for the first time ... or at least, most of it:
- Avocados that are "not too ripe, but they gotta be ripe enough"
- Jalapeno "rather than chil
- e serrano," Bush points out
- Garlic, but "not too much"Do not, however, include any lemon or tomatoes, Bush says
- Bush notes that he did not include all the "specifics," so as to keep the recipe somewhat "secret squirrel"
Photo: Getty Images