- He insists the thermostat be set to 71 degrees at all times and that hotel staff provide three $80 Mayan tuberose-scented candles.
- Before Jay gets there, staff must childproof the suite to ensure Blue Ivy’s safety.
- Jay prohibits staff from vacuuming near his room and advises that they refrain from asking for concert tickets if they want to “avoid embarrassment.”
- For booze, Jay demands Ace of Spades champagne but requires the promoter pick up the tab.
- All vases in the hotel room must be cylindrical and staff needs to track down a rare speaker system that was discontinued a decade ago.
- His other essentials while on tour include mint-flavored dental floss, Kashi Go Lean cereal and black towels.
- Yeezy’s tour is fueled by liquor -- and not the cheap stuff, either. Staff must acquire 13 bottles that run around $3200 total, including three bottles of Hennessy Paradis -- a rare cognac that carries a price tag of up to $1000.