Trump’s Year in Review: Here Are His Biggest Accomplishments in 2017
By The Glenn Beck Program
January 2, 2018
How did President Donald Trump fare in the first year of his presidency? Doc recently guest-hosted for Glenn and covered some of Trump’s major accomplishments in 2017. What do you think of his list of Trump’s wins?
“It was a pretty good year,” Doc said. “I’ve got to give the guy credit.”
- Neil Gorsuch confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Republicans passed a major tax reform bill
- Jerusalem recognized as the official capital of Israel
- U.S. withdrew from the Paris climate accord
- Obama administration’s deal with Cuba rescinded
- EPA regulations rolled back
Listen to the audio clip or read the transcript below for more.
This article was originally published on GlennBeck.com.