America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes
By Rose Wythe
April 16, 2018
Here's a round-up of the top ten wealthiest zip codes in the United States! That's right -- the richest cities from coast to coast ranked by average income. Fisher Island in Miami Beach tops the list with an average annual income of over $2.5 million and San Francisco is number ten with an average salary of $776,000. Scroll on to see if your zip code made the cut. Believe it or not, Beverly Hills and New York City didn't.
1. 33109: Fisher Island in Miami Beach, Florida holds the top spot with an annual average income of $2,543,000.
2. 94027: Atherton, California, near Silicon Valley, has an annual average income of $1,496,000.
3. 33480: Palm Beach, Florida has an average annual income of $1,254,000. Pictured is President Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate.
4. 94301: Palo Alto, California has an annual income average of $1,175,000. Pictured is the birthplace of Silicon Valley, the former home of David Packard.
5. 10577: Metro North's New Haven Line has scenic views on the way to Harrison, New York with its annual average income of $976,000.
6. 19035: Septa trains will lead you to the Philadelphia Main Line town of Gladwyne and its average annual income of $957,000.
7. 90067: Center City, Los Angeles, California with an annual average income of $905,000.
8. 60043: Kenilworth, Illinois squeaks to eighth spot with an annual average income of $861,000.
9. 02493: Weston, Massachusetts with an annual average income of $860,000.
10. 94111: San Francisco, California with an annual average income of $776,000.
PHOTOS: Getty Images