Bobbi Kristina's Friend Who Found Her In The Bathtub Has Died From Overdose
By James Dinh
August 17, 2018
In an eerie turn of events, Max Lomas, Bobbi Kristina's close friend who found her dead in a bathtub, has passed away after suffering the same fate as her — a drug overdose —, TMZ reported on Friday (August 17).
According to the recent report, a law enforcement source in Mississippi revealed that Lomas went to use a friend's bathroom on Wednesday and when he didn't return, his friend became concerned and went to check on him. He was found unresponsive on the floor in the bathroom with a syringe near his body. Shortly after, he was rushed to the hospital, where he died.
In case you weren't aware, Lomas played a crucial part in Kristina's death as he was the sole person who found Whitney Houston's daughter in the bathtub in 2015. He also spent a lot of time with her and her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, in the days leading up to the untimely passing. In fact, he had spent the hours prior to her death in her home. Even though he was rumored to be a dealer, who obtained drugs for the pair, he has denied the accusations. No charged were filed in connection with the death, but her family did win a civil suit against Gordon for $36 million dollars.
Back in 2016, Lomas opened up to PEOPLE and admitted that the three of them "were all pretty bad into drugs." "[Whitney] loved that we were dating and always wanted me to protect Krissy," Lomas said of their former romantic connection. Nonetheless, he was still incarcerated at the time of Houston's death.
Photo: Getty Images