These Are San Diego's Best Late-Night Spots
By Rebekah Gonzalez
November 23, 2021
If you're looking for a night out on the town, San Diego is the perfect place to be. The city was named the #1 most fun place to live in America after all.
Luckily, Locale Magazine has compiled a list of the absolute best late-night spots in the San Diego area.
"No matter your area of town, San Diego is constantly raising the game when it comes to bites, bars and all-around good spots to boogie," they wrote. "There’s a vibe for every night owl on any given day of the week, and we rounded up our top nine late-night spots to sip and savor!"
Here are the 9 best late-night spots in San Diego according to Locale Magazine:
- Louisiana Purchase - North Park
- Brian's 24 - Gaslamp Quarter
- PB Shore Club - Pacific Beach
- Cafe Sevilla - Gaslamp Quarter
- Werewolf American Pub - Gaslamp Quarter
- Kettner Exchange - Little Italy
- Craft & Commerce - Little Italy
- Firehouse American Eatery & Lounge - Pacific Beach
- The Lion's Share - Downtown San Diego
To see why the editors chose these specific local spots, click here.