It's National Cat Day - which is quite possibly one of the holiest of holidays for Taylor Swift. A proud cat-mom to Meredith and Olivia Benson with a fierce cat-titude, and owner of TONS of cat paraphernalia, T-Swift is a self-proclaimed cat lady.
But Taylor is the cat lady we aspire to be, because she has been redefining what it means to be a cat lady est. 1989 - and we love her for it.
1. When she imitated the sounds her cats make with purr-fection.
2. When she #Taylurks Meredith and Olivia to capture all of their non-demon moments.
3. When she debuted this su-purr-ior piece of high fashion couture and looked won-fur-ful in it.
4. When this glorious photo-shoot happened with Olivia (Ok, her parents are actually responsible for this one, but it may be proof her love for cats could be partly genetic).
5. When she uses her cats to express her emotions.
6. When she revealed this mobile masterpiece:
7. When Olivia was the star of her Diet Coke commercial ... and was then buried in cats.
8. When she showed everyone she would look just as amazing as a cat as she does as a human because of her fierce cat-titude.
9. When she revealed her personal daily struggle. Typical for a cat lady as cat-passionate as Tay.
It is a daily struggle for me to not buy more cats.— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) January 19, 2014
10. When she had a staring contest with Meredith.
11. When her Grammy after-party consisted of chillin' with her feline furr-iend.
12. When she had a girls day out in SoHo, New York City with Olivia.
Photo: Splash News
13. When she wore THIS stunning "day off" t-shirt.
And BONUS, when she openly admitted she is a cat lady.