Music History was made at our 4th annual iHeartRadio Music Festival at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas September 19th and 20th, and you don't even have to leave the comfort of your home to relive the epic gathering of music's biggest stars! Watch the television broadcast of the iHeartRadio Music Festival when it airs as an exclusive two-night special on The CW network on December 31st and January 1st -- better yet, don't forget to set your DVR so you can watch it over and over again! CLICK HERE to find out what time and on what channel it airs in your area!
If you need a little more convincing, here are 5 Reasons You NEED To Watch Our iHeartRadio Music Festival On The CW December 31st!
1. Taylor Swift turns 'Love Story' into a booming atmospheric pop anthem, and it made her (and us!) really happy.
2. Nicki Minaj's performance of "Anaconda" and her onstage collaboration with Ariana Grande for "Bang Bang" show that she really can do it all.
She can be sexy and bootyful...
And she can be cute!
3. Zac Brown Band's epic rendition of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" makes us wonder: Is this this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Check out a clip below, but you HAVE to watch the whole thing on The CW!
4. Alicia Keys surprises the audience with her inspirational ballad, "We Are Here," making us so thankful that we are here to watch this moment unfold.
5. Usher sets the stage on fire. No, seriously, he literally set the stage on fire.
The guys performed "New Flame" from Chris' most recent album x, which flowed right into a dance off. They went HARD. Usher danced right out of his shoes ... and then set them on fire! Seriously.
HIS. SHOES. WERE. ON. FIRE.
Good thing he had back-up!