We're a little more than three weeks away from the release of Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley's solo debut album, The Driver, and it appears as if he'll have some friendly faces on the set to help him ease his transition from bandmate to solo superstar.
While Miranda Lambert is featured at the end of the set on a song called "I Wish You Were Here," Stevie Nicks offers Charles a helping hand for a cover of Tom Pretty & the Heartbreakers' "Southern Accents."
They're not the only featured stars on the 9-track collection either. Dierks Bentley and Eric Paslay appear on the album's title track, which they debuted last fall during "The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon" and eventually scored a Grammy nomination in the Best Country Duo / Group Performance category.
"While so many of these songs are something I specifically can relate to, it really is all of our story," Kelley said in an interview with Rolling Stone Country. "It is a pure musical left turn, to take myself out of my own head and bring in a fresh perspective when we go back in to make the next Lady Antebellum record."
If you want an early taste of The Driver, make sure you pre-order the set to receive the title track as an instant download as well as additional tracks each Friday leading up to the official album release on February 5.
Check out the full track list for The Driver with songwriting credits below!
1."Your Love" (Abe Stoklasa, Ashley Ray)
2. "The Driver" feat. Dierks Bentley & Eric Paslay (Charles Kelley, Eric Paslay, Abe Stoklasa)
3. "Dancing Around It" (Charles Kelley, Abe Stoklasa, Daniel Tashian)
4. "Southern Accents" feat. Stevie Nicks (Tom Petty)
5. "Lonely Girl" (Chris Stapleton, Jesse Frasure)
6. "The Only One Who Gets Me" (Charles Kelley, Nathan Chapman)
7. "Round in Circles" (Charles Kelley, Josh Kelley)
8. "I Wish You Were Here" feat. Miranda Lambert (Jedd Hughes)
9. "Leaving Nashville" (Abe Stoklasa, Donovan Woods)
Photo: Getty Images