Listen to Hit Nation Radio on iHeartRadio
This year was filled with tons of amazing music and break-out stars. There were also a lot of unforgettable music videos. VEVO has released their list of the top 10 most viewed videos of 2014, and it includes the year's biggest and best tunes from your favorite artists.
Coming in at No. 1 is Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX's Clueless-inspired music video for "Fancy." Iggy also makes the top ten for a second time with her feature on Ariana Grande's "Problem" at No. 6.
Meghan Trainor took the No. 2 spot on the list with her smash hit "All About That Bass," and Katy Perry and Taylor Swift coming in at No. 3 and 4 respectively with "Dark Horse" and "Shake It Off."
See VEVO's full Top Ten list below and find out which other videos were the most viewed in 2014!
1. Iggy Azalea featuring Charli XCX - "Fancy"
2. Meghan Trainor - "All About That Bass"
3. Katy Perry featuring Juicy J - "Dark Horse"
5. Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
6. Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea - "Problem"
7. Sia - "Chandelier"
8. Rich Gang featuring Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - "Lifestyle"
9. Chris Brown featuring Lil Wayne & Tyga - "Loyal"
10. Sam Smith - "Stay With Me"