Right smack in the middle of all the gossip and mess surrounding him, Wiz Khalifa dropped by "The Angie Martinez Show" to promote his new album Khalifa - AND he also cleared the air for everyone involved in the drama.
Plus, Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian surprised the WORLD by posting a selfie of themselves hanging out together. Even more surprising is the fact that Wiz tells Angie that all is well between the four adults and he already had a conversation with Kanye - and got an apology.
"We spoke and it's all good...we all did what's best for everybody," he says about putting an end to all the drama.
[Learn more about Power 105.1 right here!]
During his stop, Wiz talked about:
- Coming up with his own line of weed Khalifa Kush.
- Working towards the legalization of weed and his plans to get more involved in the politics aspect.
- Denying rumors that his $100K Rolex watch was snatched up in Brazil.
- His decision to speak out about the Kanye West Waves album title.
- Having already spoken to Kanye who gave him and apology. "We spoke and it's all good" says Wiz.
- Why Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian also squashed the beef at the same time: "We all did what's best for everybody."
- Whether or not he thinks that the gossip help album sales.
- Still loving and working with Amber - who he calls his "best friend."
- How he feels about Amber's "Slut Walk" and the stigma which won't detach from the former exotic dancer.
- Son, Sebastian, already singing, dancing and grabbing a mic.
- How it is to work on co-parenting with two famous parents goes.
- Feeling like him being black is the reason why he didn't score an Oscar nomination for his hit "See You Again."
- Being content with the fact that at least The Weeknd is up for an Oscar: "We're rooting for The Weeknd, we got somebody in there." says Wiz.
- How "See You Again" didn't put any pressure on him when it comes to him working on the new album: "I just gotta keep rapping about reality."
- His love for tattoos and having no plans to stop getting inked.
- Still being able to hit up the park with his son and even doing his own grocery shopping.
- Being satisfied with the work he's put into his new album.
- What he's listening to right about now - including Kevin Gates and Young Thug.
- The age he thinks one should legally be able to smoke weed...in the future, he says Sebastian will be free to smoke weed at any age.
- The new album Khalifa drops this Friday.
Check out the interview below!