Pelosi_Clip: 60 minutes (Stahl says, What if he pardons himself? Pelosi says, What if he pardons these people that are terrorists on the Capitol. He can only pardon himself on federal offenses. Stahl, says, There is a possibility that after all of this there is no punishment or consequence and he could run again for President. Pelosi says, and that is one of the reasons people are advocating for impeachment. I like the 45th amendment because it gets rid of him and he's out of office. There is strong support in the Congress for impeaching the President a second time.)
OnTrump-Pelosi : (Pelosi says, Sadly the person running the executive branch is a deranged unhinged dangerous president of the United States. It's only a number of days until we can be protected from. But he has done something so serious that there should be a prosecution against him.)
CruzHawley-PatToomey (R-PA-Toomey says, They are going to have a lot of soul searching to do. The problem is they were complicit in the big lie that Donald Trump won the election in a landslide and that it was all stolen. They compounded that with the notion that this could all be reversed in the final moments of the congressional proceedings. So that's going to haunt them for a very long time.)
Impeachment-AOC (AOC says, I absolutely believe that impeachment should be scheduled for several reasons. One main priority is the removal of Donald Trump as President of the United States. Every minute and every hour that he is in office represents a clear and present danger not just to the US congress but frankly to the country.)
ParlerTakedown-AlanDershowitz (Dershowitz says, They can bring a challenge to the application of Section 230. The other thing they can do is go on alternate sites. For example, Rumble where I host my show doesn't censor anything. So let's fight these monopolies in the marketplace of ideas and in the courts of law and in the legislative chamber.)
ParlerTakedown_2-DevinNunes (Nunes says, This is clearly a violation of anti-trust, civil rights, the Rico Statute. There should be a racketeering investigation on all the people that coordinated this attack on not only a company but on all of those like us. I have 3 million followers on Parler. Tonight I will no longer be able to communicate with those people.
TwitterBan-MarcoRubio (Rubio says, The left has decided this is an opportunity to destroy the right. If you voted for Trump or supported anything he did you are just as guilty as the people who went into that Capitol. This is an opportunity for them to put pressure on social media companies and not just erase the President but erase everybody.)
● Mike opens, CEO & Editor in chief of The Tennessee Star
● Today would have been my father, Raymond Francis Leahy’s 92nd birthday. He passed away a year and a half ago at the age of 90.
● As part of his efforts to “unify” the country, President-elect Biden vows to DESTROY the National Rifle Association, calls Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley Nazis for challenging the electoral college vote… of an election where the election procedures in 5 states were unlawful.
● Tennessee Man Charged in Connection with Events at U.S. Capitol
● Rep. London Lamar Files Bill To Investigate Tennesseans Participating in January 6 Events in DC and Remove Elected Officials from Office
● Commentary: Academics, Teachers Pounce on the Capitol Chaos Narrative
● Amazon Investing Portion of $2 Billion to Increase Affordable Nashville Housing
● Dave Portnoy’s ‘Barstool Fund’ Raises $20M, Helps More Than 90 Small Businesses
● Professor: Telling Someone You Can’t Understand Their Accent is ‘Linguistic Racism’
● Crom Carmichael 6:30