AUDIO CLIPS .
ReOpeningUSSchools-CathyMcMorris (McMorris says, I'm very concerned. I speak for millions of moms across this country who are desperate for our schools to get open. Our kids are in crisis. We've been over a year now with schools shut down. What we are seeing is depression, anxiety, fearfulness, hopelessness is up and leading to an increase in suicides. We need to open up our schools.)
BorderCrisis_2-TomCotton (Cotton says, The border is wide open. There are reports now that customs and border patrol may be directed to start processing people into the country without notice to appear in court. All of these bogus asylum claims are taking up so much man-power that means that we also have other threats like fentanyl and drug trafficking or people on the terrorist watch list coming in. It's wide-open because the Biden admin dismantled the very effective policies of the Trump admin and the agreements we had with Mexico and other Latin countries.)
● Mike opens, CEO & Editor in chief of The Tennessee Star
● Critical Race Theory in Our Backyard: Metro Nashville Public Schools 'Equity Roadmap'
● Member of Senate Committee Considering Legislation for Randy Boyd’s Taxpayer-Funded Baseball Stadium is Employee of Law Firm That Could Benefit From Bill’s Passage
● AZ House passes bill to prohibit private funding of election administration
● Mo Brooks to Make Major Announcement Monday in Huntsville
● ‘That Is Not Leadership Position’: Pelosi Refuses to Back Effort to Remove Marjorie Taylor Greene from House
● Poll Shows Overwhelming Majority Support Voter ID Laws
● 5:45 Former Acting Head of ICE Tom Homan
● 6:30 Crom Carmichael in studio
● 7:15 Naomi Wolf