● Mike opens, CEO & Editor in chief of The Tennessee Star
● State Sen. Kerry Roberts Clears Up Misinformation About COVID-19 Vaccinations for Children in Tennessee
● Tennessee State Building Commission Votes to Remove Nathan Bedford Forrest’s Bust
● Jobless Claims Surge Past 400,000, Far Higher Than Economists’ Expectations
● Alleged Extremists in Michigan Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Claim FBI Set Them Up
● 6:15 Liz Peek
● 6:30 Crom Carmichael
● 7:30 Dr K
● Secretary of Commerce says, Gina Raimondo says, This initiative has the potential to create we believe 300,000 jobs in the near term. Revitalizing dozens of communities around America and drive innovation in underserved communities and revitalize, um, depressed economies.
● Pelosi says, It's not even by bi-partisan, it's non-partisan it's about seeking the truth and that's what we owe the American people. And probably the biggest incentive for that is that the more of the less partisan it is the more it will be accepted.
● McCarthy says, This is not just Republicans sounding the alarm on inflation. Larry Sommers who served as Treasury Secretary for President Clinton and chief economic for Obama-Biden admin. has been warning since February that Biden's big-spending agenda would lead to inflation.
· Schumer says, Both major infrastructure proposals are essential to maximizing our economic potential. Not just one, both. And together they would give a massive boost to the economy, ease inflation pressures, create jobs, increase productivity, and reduce income inequality.