● Mike opens, CEO & Editor in chief of The Tennessee Star
● We were at The Trump Rally in Phoenix, Arizona Saturday – Laura Baigert reported at The Tennessee Star and The Star News Network
● More Than 1,000 Individuals Sign Petition to Reinstate Mask Mandate for Metro Nashville School
● Update on The Mature Minor Doctrine—TN DOH continues with plans to deliver COVID vaccines to 14 year olds without parental consent
● -New E-Commerce Facility to Bring over a Thousand Jobs to Tennessee
● Chinese Government Refuses to Participate in WHO Coronavirus Origin Investigation
● 6:15 Jeff Bilbro
● 6:30 Amy Wilhite
● Trump says, The Cleveland Indians will be changing their name, a name that was filled with history and memories. The new name will be the Cleveland Guardians which is terrible. (Boos) The Cleveland Indians, if I were an Indian I would sue. Sue them Indians.
● Trump says, The time to hold them responsible and fix this broken and corrupt system is not in 2022, where it may be just as corrupt, and if it is you are not going to win. Or in 2024. The time is right now here Arizona!)
● Jim Banks says, She claimed that the reason she booted me from the committee was because of antics on the part of Jim Jordan and I. And in hindsight what I realized she meant by that is we were prepared to ask questions that nobody else has asked and demand answers as to why the capitol was vulnerable to an attack on January 6th.)
· Trump says, Earlier this week they unexpectedly lost to Sweden 3-0. (Applause) And American's were happy about it. You proved that point before I even said it.
· Trump says, Earlier this year Biden signed an executive order pushing toxic CRT into our children's schools. And into our military. How about our military? This poisonous left-wing doctrine is flagrant racism. Plain and simple. And it has no place in our schools, military, or our country.