● Mike opens, CEO & Editor in chief of The Tennessee Star
● Jury Selection Begins for Accused Murderer of Dickson County, Tennessee Sergeant Daniel Baker
● Shelby County Schools to Require Masks, Even for Vaccinated Individuals
● TN DOH says it will market to children, allow 14 year olds to be vaccinated without parental consent, contradicting what Gov Lee said last week
● Illegal Border Crossings Continue to Spike, as Do COVID Cases
● Tucker Carlson Harassed While Shopping with His Family
● Budget Watchdogs Project Democrats Infrastructure Plans to Cost up to $5.5 Trillion - $2 Trillion
● 5:30 Victor Lay, Town Manager Nolensville TN
● 6:00 Andy Ogles Mayor Maury County
● 7:00 Grant Henry TN AFP
● 7:55 Mike will break some big MEDIA NEWS
● R-NC-Virginia Foxx-It is really chilling to have teachers tell students they cannot discuss things with their parents. The most important thing we can have in education is transparency. And there is not going to be transparency with this administration.
- St. Louis Mayor-Jones Even if you aren't concerned for yourself, think about the people in your life and region who need to be protected from this virus. Vaccines help keep us safe, healthy, and out of the ICU. Masks help stop the spread of disease.
· R-LA-Kennedy says, There is a reason that there is a border wall between North and South Korea. And there is a reason France, Bulgaria, and Morrocco have border walls. Border walls work. And we've had a border wall for 30 years in America. And every president since then has supported it.
· McConnell says, The end of June clocked the highest inflation spike in more than a decade. The democrat's stay at home bonus to workers who remain unemployed has slowed the recovery and helped keep workforce participation stagnant.