● Mike opens, CEO & Editor in chief of The Tennessee Star
● First hand report of Mayor Andy Ogles speech at Tellico Village in Loudon County on
● 2700 page Infrastructure bill released—it’s filled with progressive pork
● 6:15 Brent Hamacheck
● 6:30 Crom Carmichael
● R-MO-Vicki Hartzler says, We do know that the Biden administration supports a lot of this. In fact, in the department of education's handout that they gave to all K-12 schools, they listed a very radical CRT group as a resource, and then only after public outrage did they pull that from their guidance.
● R-FL-Salazar says, The Cuban American community that we have lived here for more than 60 years is only asking our friends, Democrats, and Republicans, the Biden admin. we don't have a problem with political parties. It's a matter of humanity, race, and freedom for everyone across the board.
● Barras says, They ought to be sued and found guilty of medical malpractice. They've flipped flopped. May 13th if you've been vaccinated you don't need to wear a mask anymore. Now they so no you need to go back to the mask. How are you going to encourage people to get vaccinated if you still have to wear a mask. This administration has flipped flopped on masks. Are they going to flip flop on a lockdown?
· Manchin says, I've always believed that everything should rise or fall on its own merits. You just said something. The president of the USA tells the whole world. This is the president's bill, Democrats' and Repulibcan's bill. This is everyone's bill. There is no infrastructure need in the country that has an R or D name on it. And that's what brings us together. 80% popularity so yes, we should be doing it.)
· Fauci says, The unvaccinated are the much more vulnerable because the vaccinated are protected from severe illness for the most part. But when you look at the country as a whole and getting us back to normal, the unvaccinated by not being vaccinated and allow for the propagation and the spread of the outbreak which ultimately impacts everyone.