● Mike opens, CEO & Editor in chief of The Tennessee Star
● Calls for Cuomo impeachment
● Covid Uptick Continues
● Southern Border Disaster Continues
● Thales Academy Open House tonight in Franklin 6 pm … Parents of kids K-5
● Cooper: Masks in Nashville Govt buildings
● 5:30 Mark Krikorian
● 6:15 Bob Woodson
● 7:00 Roger Simon
● Robert Ortt says, I don't think there need to be any more tax dollars spent to investigate the governor. We have the evidence and should immediately move to impeachment if he does not resign. And it doesn't look like he's going to. In my conference in the Senate stands ready to come back and oversee a trial.
● Mariann Wang, Attorney for 2 of Cuomo's Accusers says, What I think has to be done now is that the people who are responsible including the voters have to look carefully at the evidence and let that lead where it should where there should be repercussions for him. Whether it's criminal civil or impeachment.
· DeSantis says, His vision is, just like in NYC, restaurants should ban young kids from being able to go in because they are not eligible for vaccination. And law-abiding citizens have to produce proof of their medical records to go to the gym, go to an event, or participate in everyday society.
· Psaki says, It is not the time to come and go through a regular migration we want to have an effective process where you can apply for asylum and legal status. We have increased our investment in the Central American Minors program so they can apply in their country so they are not making that dangerous trip.
· Rubio says, China is stealing between 300 and 600 billion dollars a year of American technology and intellectual property. They hack into networks and they take it. They use venture capital funds to buy promising technology start-ups.