● Mike opens, CEO & Editor in chief of The Tennessee Star
● Shelby County Schools May Pay Up to $480K for Racial Justice and Equity Training
● Georgia SOS Brad Raffensperger announces investigation of missing Fulton County absentee ballot transfer forms from Nov 2020 election– 12 hours after the Georgia Star News story that 24 percent of them are missing!
● Vanderbilt University Chair Says Supreme Court Ban on Race-Based College Admissions Would Hold Back Minorities from Leadership, 'Influential' Employment
● Voter I.D. Constitutional Amendment Proposed in Pennsylvania
● U.S. Investigates Possible Leak at Chinese Nuclear Power Plant, Report
● 6:15 Sheriff Louderback Jackson County TX
● 6:30 Robbie Starbuck