We’re answering some of the weirdest questions about evolution and anatomy, like how do woodpeckers keep from scrambling their brains? What animals have not one, not two, but three vaginas? Why would a doctor want to sew your leg on backwards? Discover this and more as we answer the age old question: what are some of the most bodacious boobs in the animal kingdom. With special guests hosts of the podcast Ridiculous History, Noel Brown and Ben Bowlin.
1. Weird woodpecker tongues
2. A kangaroo's three amazing vaginas
3. Elephant honkers
4. The Colugo Flying Lemur (who is not a lemur)
5. Woman whose organs were flipped
6. The popcorn-smelling Binturong
7. The dank Maned Wolf
8. The beautiful Snub-nosed Monkey
9. Pterosaurs were flying death machines
10. Video of the Iranian Spider-Tailed Viper
11. Video of the Mexican Mole Lizard
12. Katie's slideshow!
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers