In episode 275, Jack and Miles are joined by Doctor Mister Cody Johnston to discuss our acting attorney general's working for a company that hawks weird products, conspiracy theories for why Fox News still hasn't tweeted, Trump continuing to throw a tantrum over his weekend, the right giving Democrats a game plan, Republicans screaming about Democrats trying to steal their elections, MTV bringing back Spring Break, Trumpy bear, and more!
1. WATCH: Time-Lapse: Lose Yourself in the Night Sky | Short Film Showcase
2. The Acting Attorney General Helped an Alleged Scam Company Hawk Bizarre Products
3. Now Accepting Your Conspiracy Theories for Why Fox News Hasn't Tweeted in Almost a Week
4. Five days of fury: Inside Trump’s Paris temper, election woes and staff upheaval
5. Trump, stung by midterms and nervous about Mueller, retreats from traditional presidential duties
6. Fox News Once Again Forgets That "Radical New Democratic Ideas" Are Really Popular
7. Hundreds of voting machines sat unused in Georgia as voters waited on long lines: report
8. Hell fucking yeah MTV is bringing back Spring Break
9. HOW TRUMPY BEAR DIVIDED THE WORLD—AND CONQUERED THE INTERNET
10. WATCH: Trumpy Bear Official Commercial!
11. Pro-Trump website selling Lego-like 'MAGA' border wall play set
12. Mansur Brown - Shiroi
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers