In episode 259, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Brandon Johnson to discuss 2018 being the year of costumes for black children, Megyn Kelly's thoughts on black face, updates on the Jamal Khashoggi murder, the caravan that is scaring the right, Trump's new idea to give the middle class a tax cut, more GOP family members coming out and demanding we vote DEM, what the Trump organization really does, a man groping a woman on a plane and blaming Trump, Drake beating another Beatles record, and more!
1. 2018 Changed the Game for Halloween Costumes for Black Kids
2. Megyn Kelly wonders what the big deal is about blackface
3. How the man behind Khashoggi murder ran the killing via Skype
4. Jamal Khashoggi case: All the latest updates
5. Surveillance footage shows Saudi 'body double' in Khashoggi's clothes after he was killed, Turkish source says
6. Saudi Royals Meet With Khashoggi’s Relatives
7. @LindseyGrahamSC condemns Saudi prince over death of Jamal Khashoggi
8. Trump and G.O.P. Candidates Escalate Race and Fear as Election Ploys
9. Trump’s Response to the Migrant Caravan Is Self-Defeating
10. Trump’s stump speech for Ted Cruz included his seemingly fake middle-class tax cut
11. 12 Laxalt family members oppose Laxalt for Nevada governor. Here's why, in their own words
12. Is Fraud Part of the Trump Organization’s Business Model?
13. Trump, Inc.
14. Pump and Trump
15. A Man Allegedly Groped a Woman on a Plane. He Told Investigators That Trump Says It’s OK.
16. Drake just eclipsed one of the Beatles' most impressive records
17. WATCH: Noname - Diddy Bop (ft. Raury & Cam O'bi)
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers