EP96 - Cam from Lowa and Sika Show info
September 21, 2016•25 min
Lowa trust that no matter if you are a hard-out tramper, backpacker, hiker, a mountaineer, an avid hunter or a weekend warrior, you will find information here, to assist you find a comfortable solution to your needs.
• Assists you to find the right boot, based BY ACTIVTY and BY TERRAIN
• Only two clicks away and BY PRODUCT all the boots details are at your fingertips
• Provides you with ideas of how to ENHANCE YOUR COMFORT
• Provides you with step by step instruction on BOOT CARE
• Gives you the ability to COMPARE our boots side by side, feature for feature
• Describes the unique and often exclusive INNOVATIONS features, AND benefits to your walking comfort
• Quick BOOT Q&A for those common questions: WARRANTY and SIZE CHART
• Automatic STORE LOCATOR depending on where you live
• Latest NEWS POST and REVIEWS from our AMBASSADORS
The 2016 Sika Show will be held on
September 24 & 25 between 9am and 4pm
at the Great Lake Centre & Tongariro Domain, Taupo
The annual Sika Show & Competition is the largest outdoor trade show of its kind in New Zealand.
More than 5000 hunters visit the show each year for the competitions, taxidermy, and the latest innovations in hunting and outdoor-related products and services. It’s going to be a great weekend!