What If? / Black Goliath
January 30, 2017•65 min
On this week's show, Jen and Shawn discuss:
What If? [vol 1] #37 (1983)
"What If The Thing Continued to Mutate?"
- yarn bombs
- Mister Fantastic commits “scientifical negligence”
- Ben Grimm has a Tommy Wiseau moment
- Johnny Storm is a road flare
- Black Goliath is the founder of Jamba Juice
- Motley Crue music videos
- Dee Snider and WE HATE MOVIES’s Stephen Sajdak visit Ben Grimm in Staten Island
- Moon Knight gets vaguely racist
- the worst liver in Arizona
Also, Shawn probably refers to Black Goliath as "Ben Foster" instead of "Bill Foster" a bunch by accident. Sorry to Black Goliath and actor Ben Foster for the confusion.
Please rate, review, subscribe and tell a friend!
Also, we now have an email address for the podcast. Send us messages at email@example.com
Continue the conversation on Twitter @angryheroshawn and @JenStansfield