Episode 58: Jason Jean, the owner and founder of Tattered Beans in Manheim, Pennsylvania. Profitable Coffee Beans That Benefit Veterans. Serial Failures to Serial Entrepreneur. Never Being Defeated. Beating Cancer & Lawsuits.
Hosted By: Deborah Michas (IG: @deborahmichas) & Justin Bizzarro (IG: @justinbizzarro)
1) Coffee Beans that Benefit Veterans, Police, Firemen and Emergency Responders.
2) How the willingness to fail leads to many successes.
3) Fighting cancer and fighting lawsuits make Jason Jean an amazing entrepreneur and businessman.
4) As a veteran you can sign up at Tattered Beans and make money!
5) How helping people can also be profitable.
Stay Tuned for Episode 59 on Friday, where we interview Michael Oxton, the co-owner and co-founder of Night Shift Brewing in Boston, Massachusetts.
Stay Tuned for Episode 61 on Wednesday, where we intervie