For this podcast, Pamper My Business host, Kim Beasley, will be interviewing entrepreneur Stephanie Zamora. Stephanie is an author, coach, business and marketing strategist, designer, developer, and founder of Stephenie Zamora Media.
She merges the worlds of personal development, branding, design, and online marketing to help individuals build passion-based lives and businesses. By guiding her clients through the process of uncovering who they're here to be and the work they're here to do, she excel in helping them to define their business. Her focus is on creating several brands, programs, websites, and books that help them do so at all points on their journey.
Stephenie is the founder of CallOfTheVoid.tv, author of Awesome Life Tips®, creator of Journey Mapping™, and is currently working on a second book, Unravel. Her work has been featured on The Huffington Post, Yahoo Shine, Elite Daily, Brian Tracy International, Positively Positive, and many other publications over the years. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or at www.StephenieZamora.com
PMB Nuggets shared by Stephenie in this podcast:
1. I had a very traumatic loss that resulted in PTSD. Navigating how to run my business while dealing with that, as well as reorienting to my own work in the aftermath was a big challenge, but one that I'm better for. I've become clearer on my work in the world and how to better serve my people.
2. Trusting myself when my coaches, mentors, and mastermind partners disagreed. I feel like I paid people a lot of money to ignore them and instead trust myself around offerings, marketing strategy, business decisions, team. I think learning how to trust yourself and your work above all else is essential to go to the next level. I made a lot of choices people didn't agree with, and each one was one of the best decisions I've ever made... including pulling down seven years of content and programs, and deleting thousands of people off my list.
And there's more... Visit the podcast post that has Stephenie's download:
Get in contact with Stephenie:
* Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/204de
* Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/ba3ea
* Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/9a013
* Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/5e4a7
Connect with PMB on social media:
* Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
* Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
* Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
* LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://nolistmarketing.com/e6f60
Podcast editor: Podcast Press – https://nolistmarketing.com/f9e12