For this podcast, Pamper My Business host, Kim Beasley and co-host Jerrilynn B. Thomas, will be discussing Small Business Saturday. Kim's business, Agape3 Business Services, has been developing WordPress websites since 2004 for entrepreneurs and corporations and managing social media for the same since 2005. Jerrilynn is the founder of Smart Women Partner, which helps women entrepreneurs partner with other women to grow their female client base.
For the month of October, Kim and Jerrilynn have chosen to focus all of the podcasts on helping entrepreneurs get prepared for Small Business Saturday. Small Business Saturday is celebrated on the Saturday after Thanksgiving in the U.S.. You can celebrate Small Business Saturday on November 30, 2019. Today, Kim and Jerrilynn talk about implementing a strategy for Small Business Saturday and using PR holidays to your advantage.
By using PR holidays such as World Smile Day (Oct. 4) or National Entrepreneurship Month (November), you can bring attention and focus to your business for Small Business Saturday. Using these holidays can be helpful for your promotional efforts online. For your Small Business Saturday strategy, use email lists and marketing strategies to grow your audience. This way, you can promote your business for Small Business Saturday by using your email list.
PMB Nuggets shared by Kim and Jerrilynn in this podcast:
1. Use PR holidays to self-promote in time for Small Business Saturday.
2. Grow your mailing lists by using contests, giveaways, or free downloads.
Learn more about the resources mentioned:
* Small Business Saturday by American Express: https://pmbpodcast.com/7fcb7
* Small Business Saturday FAQ: https://pmbpodcast.com/b9cb0
* ActiveCampaign: https://pmbpodcast.com/1ecb0
* ConvertKit: https://pmbpodcast.com/80b84
Get in contact with Kim:
* Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/b950c
* Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/9f14f
* Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/9bb19
* Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/e6f04
* LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/82487
Get in contact with Jerrilynn:
* Website: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f1cd
* Facebook: https://pmbpodcast.com/1f092
* Instagram: https://pmbpodcast.com/45e0d
* Twitter: https://pmbpodcast.com/41304
* LinkedIn: https://pmbpodcast.com/0bf7d
Connect with PMB on social media:
* Facebook: https://nolistmarketing.com/542e4
* Twitter: https://nolistmarketing.com/7f91d
* Instagram: https://nolistmarketing.com/fa70d
* LinkedIn: https://nolistmarketing.com/ab1ee
*** Featured Sponsor ***
Rebrandly is the most comprehensive link management platform to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name. You can even use your own domain name with Rebrandly. Find out more information by visiting: https://pmbpodcast.com/c4a5f
Podcast editor: Christopher Wright - https://nolistmarketing.com/2448f