Segment #1: Raiders at Chargers Postgame
The Raiders lost. Raider Greg is upset. What else is new? He's moved past the anger and into the acceptance stage. He shares his thoughts on the team, the remainder of the season, and our future. We also hear thoughts on this game and the team in general from Greg Papa and also from the morning show crew from 95.7 The Game, Joe, Lo, and Dibs.
Segment #2: Raiders vs Seahawks in London Pregame
We don't have a pregame segment this week. Raider Greg and his wife Charmaine left for London shortly after he recorded his voice track for this show. My wife Lisa and I (Randy) got a head start on them for this international trip, and I am mixing down this podcast in our hotel in Madrid at the moment. We will rendezvous with Greg and Charmaine in London, and hit the town with Crusader Raider Keith Smith, Big Dave Chapman, and a bunch of other members of Raider Nation. We'll have a great time, and hopefully will also see the Raiders win at Wembley.
Segment #3: Raider Nation “Boneline” Call-in Segment
01. Raider Brae from LA
02. Raider Tom from Minneapolis, MN
03. Cheesehead Raider from Wisconsin
04. Raider Jeff from Orlando, Florida
05. Jersey Boy Raider
06. The Tropical Woodpecker Raider
07. Raider Jack from London, England
08. Raider Don from Springfield, MO
09. Raider Tony The Northwest Raider
10, Raider Chris from Scranton, PA
11. The Raider Nightmare
12. The Prez
- Join our forum at: http://www.raidernationpodcast.com/forum
- Subscribe free in iTunes
- Visit our YouTube page at: http://www.youtube.com/raidernationpodcast
Music credit: Back in Black, by AC/DC; Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood, The Raiders by Sam Spence.
Available in the iTunes store.
Running time: 1:26:38