Tune in to hear:
- Of the “36 questions that lead to love,” what are a few that Dr. Lurtz zeros in on and what makes these questions so powerful? Can these be applied in client-advisor relationships as well?
- What is the peak end rule and how can understanding it help us set better goals with our clients?
- As practitioners, how can we drive home the salience of our future selves both for ourselves and our clients?
- How can we distinguish financial stress from financial anxiety and what are some client communication strategies to help manage this?
- How is the financial advisor community doing, on average, in the face of the mental and fiscal adversity that came along with the global pandemic?
- What can advisors do to better take care of themselves so that they are better positioned to care for their clients’ needs?
Compliance Code: 0229-OAS-2/4/2022
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
In order to tell the story of a crime, you have to turn back time. Every season, Investigative journalist Delia D'Ambra digs deep into a mind-bending mystery with the hopes of reigniting interest in a decades old homicide case.