Value Adds Value!

Value Adds Value!

Every teacher has a story and we want to help them tell it. Welcome to the VALUE ADDS VALUE Podcast where we hope to create a platform to facilitates connections among teachers through our shared experiences. We hope to inspire teachers and help them to find the value of our craft. Every uniquely gifted teacher brings their own experiences and talents to the classroom; and we share many of the same struggles and successes in the profession. Teachers make up about 1% of the U.S. population, and we have an impact on the remaining 99%. There is power in that truth, power in our stories, and power in our craft. We strive to bring the voices of educators, who through their stories can inspire others and help them add value to their teaching craft. Find us on Instagram and Twitter @valueaddsvalue!... Show More
December 19, 2019 50 min

This is part two of our interview with Principal Baruti Kafele and in this part of the conversation we dig into why leadership and leadership style matters so much to teachers.  After a successful career as a teacher and administrator Kafele has spent the better part of two decades working with teachers and administrators in developing their leadership styles. Many of these questions are the ones he asked us when we saw him present at AIE in October of 2019 and we're so thrilled to share them with you.

We hope that as an educator you realize that your individual leadership style matters and the important question you must ask yourself to find your leadership style comes from Kafele-- ask yourself WHY DO I LEAD THE WAY THAT I LEAD? This episode is all about purpose and we hope that it helps you to reengage with your purpose as an educator! 

To learn more about Baruti Kafele head over to prinicipalkafele.com!

To learn more about our work head over to theledproject.com!

To get access to exclusive trainings and videos go  to patreon.com/valueaddsvalue.

If you'd like support our work visit anchor.fm/valueaddsvalue and hit the support this podcast button!

And you can always find us online @valueaddsvalue!

--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/valueaddsvalue/support

Share
Mark as Played

Chat About Value Adds Value!

Popular Podcasts

The Joe Rogan Experience
The Joe Rogan Experience
Joe Rogan's Weekly Podcast
Crime Junkie
Crime Junkie
Crime Junkie is a weekly podcast dedicated to giving you a true crime fix. Every Monday, Ashley Flowers will tell you about whatever crime she’s been obsessing over that week in a way that sounds like you're sitting around talking crime with your best friends. The storytelling is straightforward and free of rabbit holes so the cases stay suspenseful and are easy to follow. If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’re a Crime Junkie! You’ve found your people.
Stuff You Should Know
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.