Kerry O’Shea Gorgone, JD, MBA, is a showrunner, lawyer, podcaster, speaker and writer. She co-hosts The Backpack Show with Chris Brogan, a live video show that airs daily on weekdays. Her audio show, Punch Out With Katie and Kerry, is currently in its fifth season of production. She also hosts the Marketing Smarts podcast for MarketingProfs, is a sought after public speaker, and designs training programs for marketing professionals.
During the show we discuss:
● Journey as a showrunner, lawyer, podcaster, speaker and writer.
● What copyright is
● What copyright does for artists?
● Who owns the copyright?
● Can two or more people own the copyright to a single work?
● How do I get permission to use a copyrighted work?
● What if a copyrighted work is used without permission?
● What works are protected by copyright?
● If I have an idea for a work such as a photograph, is my idea protected by copyright?
● What about names, titles, short phrases and expressions. Can they be copyrighted?
● How to copyright my works?
● What registration is
● How to register a copyright?
● Should I register the copyrights to all of my works
● Has the Copyright Act kept pace with the computer age and changing technology?
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.