What is more important, toys or training? During our Student of the Gun Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will consider when it is time to stop buying stuff and spend time learning how to use the tool you already own.
During our Brownells Bullet Points we will once more consider Emergency and Survival Gear. This week we will take a look at nutrition. We need more than carbohydrates to survive a crisis. What are some ways of storing protein and fat in your emergency cupboard?
We continue to give you a sample of the new Legion of Michael podcast. Today we will consider the foundation of your faith and the rock upon which we should build.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:02:00] Brownells Bullet Points - brownells.com
• TOPIC: Emergency and Survival Gear. https://bit.ly/2ZUWMmM
• Long-Term Protein Storage; Shelf-Stable Milk, Powdered Milk, Whey Protein Powder
• Buy WHOLE milk stop starving your body of good fats
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:17:22] SOTG Homeroom - CrossBreedHolsters.com
• TOPIC: What is more important now, Toys or Training?
• [0:27:05] Legion of Michael Show Preview, Ep. 02
• Hear Full Episode LegionOfMichael.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com. iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Long-term Protein storage, water bricks, batteries, storable food, and much more!
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.