What is wrong with steel-cased .223 ammunition? Why did my instructor tell me not to bring it to his training class? During our Brownell’s Bullet Points, Professor Paul will address the pros and cons of using steel-cased .223 and other ammunition for training and fighting.
Also, during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will share a short story with you, a parable if you will. The Professor will tell you the tale of The Monk and the Mountain. Then we will consider the lesson of the story.
What is Ammo Swap Saturday? Do you remember during the Obama ammo crisis when SOTG created ammo sway Saturday? The idea is just as valid, if not more so, than it was five or six years ago.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:00:20] SOTG Radio is back on Firearms Radio Network!
• [0:01:45] Ammo Swap Saturdays! www.full30.com
• [0:06:29] Brownells Bullet Points - brownells.com
• TOPIC: What’s wrong with steel cased .223?
• Quips - defense-training.com
• Huge thanks to our Partners: Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:20:24] SOTG Homeroom - CrossBreedHolsters.com
• TOPIC: The Monk and the Mountain
• [0:31:34] Q&A Session
• Does steel case wear ramps and chamber more than brass as well? - Mike on Facebook
• What was the name of the book? - Neil on Discord
• I am on the Discord server for the General Student of the Gun chat. Does the Discord Livestream only allow Grad Program members to watch? - Francis on Facebook
FEATURING: defense-training.com, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.