Loyal listeners of The Full Pint Podcast, apologies for the irregular show schedule, we are doing our best to provide an entertaining listen while being mindful of our current situation. This week, we are joined by the very entertaining John Rowley of Rowley Farmhouse Ales, where we attempt to provide an upbeat take on the current intersection of craft beer and COVID-19. We talk about the following:
- When did coronavirus first affect John personally and professionally.
- How New Mexico state law changed how Rowley Farmhouse Ales operates.
- How Rowley Farmhouse Ales was able to not do massive layoffs.
- Quick pivot from mostly draft to crowlers.
- Hypothetical scenarios based on how long stay-at-home orders last.
- Other areas of the supply chain that are being affected and how they are impacting business.
- Taking a look at some other breweries and states and how they are handling this.
- How Brewers Association handled CBC and World Beer Cup.
And much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.