Returning the show, founder of J. Wakefield Brewing out of Miami, FL, Johnathan Wakefield. We discuss many things including:
- The upcoming 5th Annual Wakefest
- How does he improve on the festival from previous years.
- Showing love to nearly 140 breweries over 3 days.
- Keeping an eye on guest breweries that have no line.
- Any new guests John\'s stoked about.
- The magnum raffles for charity.
- Our love of Permanent Hangover
- Distro into Publix
- How great are Pub Subs?
- The decision to expand out of direct to consumer.
- Negotiating with Whole Foods Market.
- Planning for spot number 2.
- The importance of food + tasting room combo.
- Remaining independent.
- Being shopped by big beer.
- Thoughts on the rise and fall of Ballast Point.
- Speculation on Funky Budha Brewing.
- John\'s tight collab circle.
- Lo-Cal IPA and Pastry seltzers.
And much much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at email@example.com.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
• Oskar Blues Brewery - Try new One-y IPA, 100 Calorie Hazy IPA Low Cal, High Haze.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com