This week, we sit down with Vice President of Operations of Cerveceria Mundial out of East Los Angeles, Ray Ricky Rivera. We discuss many things including:
- How Danny knows Cerveceria Mundial.
- Latino culture in Los Angeles.
- How East Los Angeles is portrayed in entertainment vs reality.
- Latino's and Craft Beer in Los Angeles.
- Modello Time Foo memes and macros marketing to Latinos.
- How Cerveceria Mundial ties in to all of this.
- CM's business model.
- Creating first beer.
- Running a startup with four people and no investment money.
- Expanding to a beverage company.
- Running opposite of other current business models.
- 3-5 year goals.
And much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.