We are joined by Co-Founder and brewer at Unseen Creatures out of Miami, FL, Marco Leyte-Vidal. We discuss many things including:
- Getting initial buzz from Alex G from JWB.
- How Marco got into beer.
- Why the hell would you open a brewery in 2020?
- The dynamics of working with your wife.
- Unseen Creatures beer lineup.
- Other beer and brewery inspirations.
- Brewing against market trends with wood aged sours and mixed fermentation.
- Love of hoppy ales and lagers.
- Would Marco brew a kettle sour?
- The maturity of the Miami beer scene.
- Upcoming pastry collab with famous brewer.
- Hype philosophy.
And much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at email@example.com.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.