We sit down with co-founder and Head Brewer of Schoolhouse Brewing in Marietta, GA, Thomas Monti. We discuss many topics including:
- Thomas' beginnings in home brewing.
- Gypsy brewing in the south east.
- Thomas' beta version of Schoolhouse Brewing.
- The concept behind Schoolhouse Brewing.
- The layout of the brewery and tasting room.
- Being family and community friendly.
- Open Source recipe concept.
- Rotation nation.
- Customer education.
- Crispy bois.
- The Georgia beer scene.
And much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at email@example.com.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.