We break away from our regular format to bring you a discussion regarding the intersection of the COVID-19 situation and the craft beer industry. We are joined by friend of the show and President of California Home Brewers Association Andy Carter to discuss the following:
- "Corona Virus" entering the lexicon early this year, stupid memes, etc.
- The entire world turned upside down last week.
- The tone of brewery social media.
- What does this mean for breweries that were running on fumes?
- Brewers Association's touch and go approach for CBC and World Beer Cup.
- Breaking down the impact on craft breweries by size.
- Is this a moment of reflection or pivoting for all breweries?
- Any bright side for consumers?
- Creative ways for breweries to survive the storm?
- How can beer drinkers still have fun?
- Revisiting your cellar and other cellar talk.
And much much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.