In today’s episode, we have Gregg Gafinkel, a full-time lawyer who decided to turn his passion for baseball into a profitable business. Gregg started Baseballidays, where he reuses baseball leather used by big-league players to make crafty gifts with a huge emotional impact. Gregg makes key chains, menorahs, miniature Christmas trees, flags, wreaths, and even roses.
- Embrace your passion, but at the same time, make sure your business concept can provide you with a steady income.
- It’s normal to be scared at the beginning when launching a new business.
- Why the first thing that you need to ask yourself is, "Is this business viable enough to meet my needs?"
- How businesses are always growing.
- Finding the correct environment is one of the most important things to help you grow your business.
- Passion is good, but you need to have a strategy and business mind behind it.
- At the end of the day, the biggest value is on the emotional charge you receive from your work.